A fully equipped Villa also known as family villa that can accommodate 6 Pax. It has two bedrooms (1 master bedroom, 1 two twin sized beds), living room and dining area, own private, infinity swimming pool with an overlooking of Napayong Island, Taal Lake and Tagaytay City. - Breakfast included, you will also have a free access to the Forest Pool, Jacuzzi and Vineyard.
- 1 king size and 2 twin size bed
- Free access to the Forest Pool, Jacuzzi and Vineyard- Can pick grapes during harvest seasons.
- Fully equipped airconditioned rooms with WIFI access , smart TV/Netflix, Intercom
- mini bar, in-room coffee and tea-making facilities.
- complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea
- Bathtub in private toilet and bath, hot and cold shower facilities, hairdryer and bath amenities
- Breathtaking views of Taal Volcano and nearby Island
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Room service ***(room service charge apply)
For the health protocols, we required every guests from 16 years old and above to undergo antibody or antigen test. Onsite antibody or antigen is 900.00.
No outside food allowed No pets allowed No firearms allowed No medical or hospital equipment allowed
– The Vineyard at Tanauan is a place for guests to relax and restore balance. We request all our guests to show consideration to each other by keeping the noise to a minimum and giving courtesy to each other’s space.
– Our resort is a family friendly place where kids and adults can share time and enjoy. We discourage practice of dangerous activities in the resort. – Photos and videos are not prohibited in the resort, but as a courtesy to other guests please avoid taking photos and videos which may include them without having their permission.
– We encourage our guests to post photos and videos in the resort on social media, however if the post contains any action that the resort may prohibit, we will kindly have to ask the guest to take it down.
– A designated parking space for guest vehicles is found near the lobby. We prohibit any vehicle beyond the parking space. Drivers and bodyguards may stay at the driver’s quarters, food and water will be delivered.
- Reservations must be made at least two (2) days prior to the intended arrival date to ensure room availability.
To secure a reservation, we ask half or full payment of the whole reservation.
▪Reservations made during legal and special holidays, weekends, long weekends, and city special events must be cancelled at least (2) days prior to the scheduled arrival date to receive a full refund; otherwise, the entire amount will be forfeited.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, natural disasters, or a Covid 19 Positive result, you will only be able to reschedule your reservation.